Mamma Mia Experience
This is what we call a dream holiday! Imagine spending 7 days on a beautiful wooden old-timer that was a picture boat, a real star in a Hollywood movie Mama Mia 2. Imagine 7 days on breathtaking Adriatic while exploring the unseen and sailing around some of the most beautiful Islands in Croatia.In front of us is a whole range of photogenic towns like Hvar, Vis, Komiža, Korčula. The beauties of the Geopark Vis archipelago, Nature Park Lastovo Islands and Nature Park Šćedro will be served as on a platter.
We will allow weather conditions and the crew’s mood to be our guides.
One-way Split-Dubrovnik route is possible!
Child-friendly – the boat can accommodate two kids extra, and it will be free of charge for those in between 0 to 7 years.
- A boat
- Transit log (outboard engine, towels, sheets, gas)
- Experienced skipper
- Breakfast: eggs, bread, honey, jam, butter, muesli, yogurt, tea, coffee, fresh fruits
- Sailing on a fascinating wooden boat from 1931.
- Photo session on spots like Hollywood stars
- Swimming and snorkeling in a marvelous bay
- Mama Mia soundtrack background while sailing
- Food and drink supplies for crew and skipper (except breakfast)
- Berth fees
- Entrance fees to protected areas
- Fuel (approximately 150 euro per week)
- Final cleaning: 120 euro per week
Please make sure that you bring a hat, sun cream, towel, swimming suit, and sunglasses.
We also recommend that you wear some light clothing and please make sure to bring some long sleeves as well as a windproof jacket too.
Be mindful while packing that this wooden beauty has not much space for storage. Please pack as less in bags and avoid suitcases.
- Departure from/Return to: Split port
- Departure time: 5 p.m.
- Arrival time: 9 a.m.
- Meeting point location finds on Google maps: upon appointment
Discover with us Pakleni Islands, a magical archipelago of 21 islets that represent the most beautiful part of the Hvar Riviera. Feel the beauties of geopark Vis archipelago with its colorful caves, turquoises bays, and breathtaking cliffs. Whole range of beautiful towns are in front of us, and we will allow weather conditions and the crew’s mood to be our guides. As for highlights of a trip, we will point out the fishing village of Komiža, the town of Vis as the most important Greek colony of the Adriatic, and photogenic and significant – the town of Hvar, also recognized as the Croatian Saint Tropez.
Do you want something equally astonishing? We will merge with the natural vibration of the Lastovo Islands Nature Park, which has 46 islands and islets. Take a stroll through the streets of Marco Polo’s hometown. If you didn’t know, this is the town of Korčula, also known as ‘little Dubrovnik’. On the way back we will spend the night in one of the uninhabited bays of the Nature Park – the island of Šćedro. We will end your seaside adventure with sounds of the wind and the waves, just like we started this unforgettable journey.